Terms and Conditions
General sale rules:
1. The way of placing the orders:
a) through Platform B2B http://b2b.polishtextilegroup.com/
b) by phone
c) by e-mail
d) by fax
2. The Order form should consist of the following elements:
a) The Buyer data:
• the name of the company
• the address of the headquarter of the company
• EU Vat no – in case of the 1st order
• delivery address – if it differs from register address
b) The volume of the order and the kind of ordered assortment
• commercial name of the orders goods
• features of the goods such as: color, basis weight, content
• the quantity of the ordered assortment
c) Time and the condition of the delivery
3. The orders that include containers quantities have to be agree upon individually
There is a possibility to make reservation for certain goods, quoting its quantities for period of 3 working days. This period can be prolonged up to 14 calendar days in case of making the reservation through the platform B2B or exceptionally after trade department manager’s approval. After this period each reservation has to be reconfirmed as an order or cancelled.
I. The orders are put into practice on the territory of Poland and countries that are the members of the European Union.
1. Domestic orders accepted by the Trade Department are put into practice within 24 hours on working days only.
2. The time of delivery for certain EU countries is different. The Buyer is able to check it on the following overlap:
II. Detailed conditions of goods delivery.
1. Ordered goods can be delivered to the Buyer optionally, in the following ways:
through forwarding or courier company
the own transport of the Seller
through personal receipt of the Buyer
2. The time and condition of the delivery to be made by the Seller transport has to be agreed with the Buyer individually.
3. There is a possibility to pick up the goods, directly by the Buyer or the company appointed by him. In such case it is essential to advise the Seller in written form.
4. In case when the place of loading the goods is not the headquarter of the Seller, the Seller is obliged to point out this place and certify that the consignee of the goods is entitled to its representation and responsible for goods take over.
III. The Seller scope of responsibility in logistic issues.
1. In case when the goods are transported by the external company and the Buyer found the defects, that might appear during the transport, the Buyer should remark those damages or other defects on the bill of lading or to make the damage protocol.
2. The Seller is not responsible for the delays in deliveries due to the Major Force or other unforeseen or unpredicted circumstances, which make delivery difficult and impossible. It especially refers to the circumstances such as extreme difficult, weather conditions, events caused by the fire, water or other unpredicted events, or delays in transport to the Seller warehouse caused by lengthen sea transport. In case of appearing of the above mentioned circumstances, the Buyer would be informed immediately. In such cases, the Buyer is not allowed to submit compensation claim to the Seller.
1. The terms of payment.
The terms of payment is being counted from the date of Invoice issuing. Due date, agreed between the parties, would be indicated each time by the Seller on the Invoice.
Customers purchase the goods at the price level that are obligatory on the day of its purchase – according to the current price lists. Exceptions are the prices agreed individually between the Buyer and the Seller.
3. The delays in the terms of payment.
a) In case of unpaid or overdue Invoices, the Seller can restrain putting current orders into practice and all prior agreements concerning granted discounts are invalid.
b) the Seller has a right to request the return of the whole or the part of the material remaining in untouched state, that can be resale.
Minimum volume for the order in case of the fabric is one roll. If, due to the different reasons, placed order is less than one roll, the Seller has a right to add to the basic price the cost for cutting according to the following table:
The rules for fabric sale in quantities less than one roll
1. 1mb-10mb – we will add 0,70 € to each meter to the price list price
2. more than 10mb up to 20mb – we will add 0,58 € to each meter to the price list price
3. more than 20mb up to 30mb – we will add 0,47 € to each meter to the price list price
4. if they want to buy more than 30m we are obliged to sell whole roll, in case if customer will be stubborn, we will cut but we will add 0,35 € to each meter to the price list price.
Point 4th does not refer to Polar and rolls that are produced in this quantities.
The return of the purchased goods is possible after earlier approval done by the Seller. The return goods should have original package and labels. If the return is not the consequence of the Seller fault, the Buyer would incur all the costs of transport.
1. The Buyer is obliged to submit Claim protocol in the form of claim. This form is available on the internet web site or in the Trade department. The labels have to be attached to the claim form, proving the identity of the claim goods.
2. The Buyer is obliged to check the goods immediately after its receipt and verify its conformity with the order. Goods verification should be made each time before staring the work, using purchased fabrics. In case of the lack of the above mentioned conformity, the Buyer has a right to submit the claim in the following time:
up to 3 days from the delivery date – quantity and quality defects, seen during the receipt of the goods
21 days from the delivery date – quality defects, seen after uncoiled, unpack of the goods (there is a possibility to prolong this period after agreement with the Seller, in case when the goods has to be used in the later period),
hidden defects, which are not recognized during the delivery, have to be announced in the shortest possible time.
3. Seller is not responsible for defects resulting from improper use and maintenance contrary to the instructions on the product card which is available on the web site or in the Trade department.
4. The amount of the compensation for defective goods cannot exceed its value, indicated on the sale Invoice, issued by the Seller.
5. Verifying of the current, opened claims not allowed the customer to delay the payments for purchased goods.
6. If the Buyer will not submit the claim in the above mentioned way and time, he loses all the rights to claim.
If the claim would be accepted by the Seller, he is obliged to pick up defective goods on his, own cost. The above goods has to be return in the original package, in the state, that allows its secured transport. In case of request for the defective goods replacement, the Seller is obliged to replace the goods in the shortest possible time.
1. Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
2. The Administrator of Users’ Personal Data is Polska Grupa Tekstylna Sp. z o.o. company with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Zeusa 27, 01-497 Warsaw.
3. The Administrator ensures confidentiality and protection of Users’ Personal Data using the B2B Platform and the website by introducing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
4. Personal Data is collected and processed by Polska Grupa Tekstylna Sp. z o.o.:
to provide services related to running and servicing an account located on the B2B Platform – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to fulfill the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR),
to fulfill statutory obligations imposed on the Administrator, resulting in particular from tax regulations and accounting regulations – the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR),
to pursue claims for business activity – the legal basis for processing is the justified interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f. of the GDPR), consisting in the protection of their rights,
for marketing purposes of the Administrator – direct marketing of own products or services.
5. Processing Users’ Personal Data for a purpose other than indicated in point 4 will take place only after obtaining the User’s consent and to the extent indicated in the consent.
6. Introduction of Users’ Personal Data to the contact form located on the website is voluntary.
7. The User may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of his personal data, including e-mail address in accordance with Article. 7 par. 3 GDPR. Withdrawal of consent can be made through a request sent to the following address: email@example.com
8. The User has the right to access his data, correct or delete them. Cancellation of the consent will result in deleting the account and the data saved on it.